Monday, January 10, 2011

It's a cupcake day

Today I wanted to go this new location I've had my eye on. It's just around the corner form my house and thought it would be perfect. I would go check it out and use my little model, and take pix for my 365 project. But I did a quick pit stop at my moms for a bit and I am so glad I did. If you know Sky, you know she doesn't stand still. She is a wild child. I Love her craziness. But she is the one person I can't photograph. She loves to make a cute pose and little look then just run away before I catch it. But today was a whole different story. She looked so cute. I just had to take some pictures of her. And she let me...
 
 Isn't she adorable? So off I went to that new location I've been passing by, and it was awesome. Javi is definitely getting used to me taking pictures of him All the time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment