Saturday, February 5, 2011

Arcadia High School Senior

Senior sessions are so much fun. Today I got together with Sydney, her sisters and beautiful mom. I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves, because if I try to describe how pretty these girls are it wouldn't be enough...


She is a Senior at Arcadia High School. She is class of 2011 senior representative. I am taking applications for Seniors class of 2012. If you would like a session and all the perks that come with being a senior rep for me, Please email me to get more info. cynthiagphoto@gmail.com


I told her mom I wanted to gift her with an 8x10 from our session. But I was going to let everyone chose which one she will get. So here is where the fun comes in. Go to my facebook fan page and "like"it in order to vote. Then under photos click under Sydney's album. Then comment under the picture you would like to vote for. You have a week to vote, Results will be in on Saturday :) 


To book your Senior session or a fun Spring Session email me for prices and info!! I have a great referral program.

 
Aren't they all beautiful?! Don't forget to go vote for your fave!


1 comment: