Friday, March 4, 2011

The Little Things

Some of my favorite pictures of my son are when he is just doing his own thing. Those of you that know him know that he often does his own thing. He spaces out and is extremely curious and loud. But I love when he gets really quiet and stares and wonders. Those are the little moments I don't want to forget. The little things.

I am offering for a limited time "The Little Things" mini sessions. What are they? They are 30-45 min sessions. I will focus one capturing all those little things the details. It's a perfect type of session for babies, toddlers, kids. Although I love sessions with lots going on and a cute set up. I also enjoy those quiet moments. These sessions start at $100 for one person, each additional person is $25. Session includes one 11x14 story board print.



Remember to go "like" my facebook page to know when I am having specials and Giveaways! Like for example a "Spring Special"And all facebook fans get a $20 print credit!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment