Sunday, February 12, 2012

Krista

I had a lot of fun with this session. From the first time we talked about getting together for it. I knew what kind of look was gonna come from it. She is absolutely beautiful and even more beautiful inside. If you know her you know what I'm talking about. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. And we had a lot of fun during the shoot. This is the first half....Yes there's a whole other session with her that I am looking forward to! So check back soon for the second half.

These are just a few from the first session! There are too many cute ones to chose from... Check back soon for more soon...

If you'd like to set up a photo session with me email me at cynthiagphoto@gmail.com and we can start planning on yours! Be sure to check out my facebook page ( facebook.com/cynthiagphotography ) and please take a minute to "like" it to stay up to date on upcoming sessions and other fun info!

No comments:

Post a Comment